*We offer a great children’s church for your kids at our 10 AM service.
Our children’s ministry mission is:
Loving and equipping children to know God & make Him known.
Key Supporting Scriptures:
1 John 4:7, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Psalm 46:10, 1 Corinthians 9:16
Additional Scripture References:
Galatians 5:13, John 14:6, John 3:16, 11:25-26, Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 26:18, Ephesians 6:10-17, Hebrews 13:21, 2 Timothy 4:5
Our children’s programs are staffed with Loving and dedicated volunteers and we strive to provide the best and safest possible care for your child. The volunteers are required to complete an application process before they volunteer including: verifying background checks, training and a growing relationship with God.
For the protection of all children and workers, please do not bring your child if he/she is ill. The following criteria will be used to determine when staff or children are not permitted in nursery or children’s church: Fever over 99, Head Lice, chickenpox, Diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting, On-going or uncontrolled cough, Undiagnosed rashes, runny nose that is not clear, running eyes, runny nose w/colored discharge, Pink or other eye infections.
FIRST TIME GUESTS
- Please fill out registration forms at the registration table for your children to participate in children’s church.
- Before church, Every week please sign-in for children’s church in the basement.
- PARENTS (not kids) need to sign the kids in. This is for safety reasons. Then we know if the parent expects their child downstairs.
- We suggest that preschoolers are escorted by a parent or an adult to ensure they make it to their classroom.
- Every week the kids have a take home sheet. We encourage parents to help them practice their memory verse.
Please click one of the following for more info about our children’s ministries:
If you have any more questions, click here to contact Nikki Z., who supervises our Children & Family ministries.